Monday, August 27, 2012

Haircut 10 days ago... August 17th. Today's the 27th, and hurricane Issac took its winds and visited us. The storms seem to endlessly move and return. Rains halt, but only for so much time until it recycles. Moving on, I really know what it means to be a an AP student. It's one week already and my weekend is all schoolwork and test practices. There's school on Tuesday, so we lost a day, meaning that there's plenty to do for our 4 days week. However, with 3 online classes and a cauldron of spiced subjects at the end of my tunnel, I haven't known where's my end... and I haven't finished reading Modern Europe's chapter 1. My periodic table doesn't have the elements' names underneath because we're expected to memorize it and identify it by just seeing the symbols. We went over Chemical Foundations and Atoms, Molecules, and Ions last week. I took enough notes, but my calculations are a mess. Chapter 1 of Chemistry has 116 questions and chapter 2 has 112 questions. Our teacher stated that if we don't try these problems throughout the week and over the weekend, then our test on Tuesday will show our lack of practice. The easiest class would be AICE Marine Science... The textbook's slim and it's a really interesting subject. Right, my adjectives are so underclassmen... My thinking skills class should improve my talk in a month or so and my writing. I miss being my 12/13 years old self sometimes. My memory was at its peak and my writing was pages of imagery. High school's really amazing, since I made like, 3 friends fast in first period on my first day of school... and more friends after. Getting to know people is good, and it keeps you open-minded and social.

No comments:

Post a Comment