Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring to tests...

Testing schedules (were passed out yesterday morning) and Spring tension. This brings me to late-night studies and whatever so I wish. This Saturday, I will be taking my SAT Subject tests. May's the testing month, April was also about testing, but mostly for the underclassmen and  those tests were based on essential academic abilities or prerequisites. Time is extended for advanced tests. Trying to prepare these tests and doing my online homework isn't that easy, but it's possible with time management. Time was lost today, however, when I went to Barnes & Noble to get a Sparknotes SAT Biology book. Despite the shortage of time I currently have for studying, I am stirred with excitement to obtain these supportive resources. I'm going to tab tonight with one of my late-night studies. 12 hours from now, I'll be sitting in class taking my AICE Marine Science final part 1. I remember in Harry Potter when Hermione had a clock that she could rewind to change time for her studies. I really need that at this moment, but it's fictional. Earlier, afterschool, I was at an AICE General Paper review session, as I attended the one from yesterday with the seniors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment