Sunday, June 1, 2014

A new June. A new haircut.

I haven't had a haircut since August 17, 2012. So that's almost two years. If I count it out correctly, it's 1 year, 9 months, and 16 days. June 1st. My last haircut before graduation. It's about the same length, more or less, as last summer. Graduation ceremony photos will stay that way. Aside from that, the end of my junior year has been of journal signing, getting my cap and gown, and my red cord just for being in the AICE Programme. Yesterday, I met Cameron at Dunkin Donuts and Miranda with her bf at Barnes & Noble. I drank green tea there. I also met a generous college girl, an alumni of my high school, at CVS before going to the bookstore. When I got home, my mom says that she saw the cat that occasionally visits us around our house. I went book shopping online last month. I ordered a novel, Winter's Tale and this book about Quantum Mechanics. I'm excited to travel this Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment