Saturday, January 18, 2014

January, another beginning, a new journal

I haven't blogged for so long... So here's what's going on in January: I began writing in my journal, not so often as I once did, but nevertheless I spilled the inevitable ink. I made pancakes on Sunday afternoon, and throughout early January, received my books in the mail. Sometime earlier this week, I left my Economics homework at home and during lunchtime, went back to get it and made it back to school with a spare 9 or 10 minutes. I saw a poster at my school for Poetry Club and became a part of it. This morning, I ate two oranges and hung out with Nessie at DD and then we went to my house; she wanted a haircut like mine, so I cut her hair in the backyard, styled it into a bun, ate watermelon and Greek yogurt, and then watched The Matrix while eating Reese's Puffs before we departing in the evening at Publix. I went home and ate another orange. Her jacket is similar to the jackets in The Matrix. Arrow and The Originals resumed airing on the CW since December. I'm looking forward to more lighthearted times like in January as the year goes by. It is 56 degrees Fahrenheit at the moment. I like it when it's this cold; when I walk outside, I feel awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment